Ashwagandha herb – also known as Indian Winter Cherry – is a shrub cultivated in India and North America whose roots have been used for thousands of years by Ayurvedic practitioners. The root contains flavonoids and many active ingredients of the withanolide class. Several studies over the past few years have looked into whether this herb has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, mind-boosting, immune-enhancing, and rejuvenating properties. Historically ashwagandha root has also been noted to have sex-enhancing properties.
Ashwagandha Extract is widely considered as the Indian ginseng. In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha Extract is classified as a rasayana (rejuvenation) and expected to promote physical and mental health, rejuvenate the body in debilitated conditions and increase longevity.
Product Name: Ashwagandha Extract
Latin Name: Withania somnifera
Appearance: Light Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: 1.5%-5% Withanolides HPLC
Package: 1-5KG Packaged with Aluminum Foil Bags; 10KG or 25KG packaged with cartons
Guarantee Period: 2 Years
Information of Ashwagandha Extract
Ashwagandha Extract is used to treat a number of disorders that affect human health including central nervous system (CNS) disorders, particularly in epilepsy, stress and neurodegenerativediseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disorders, tardive dyskinesia, cerebral ischemia, and even in the management of drug addiction. The most useful usage is to reduce stress and perhaps aid in sleep. However, if you take a high dosage or a concentrated extract, you may not notice the relaxation effect as much.
Application of Ashwagandha Extract
1. ashwaghanda extract can treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
2. improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.
3. enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy
4. regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced
5. a great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism