Stemona Tuberosa Extract
Stemona Tuberosa Extract is brown fine powder, and it is isolated from Stemona tuberosa, which is native to China, the Indian Subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Papuasia, and northern Australia..
Product Name: Stemona Tuberosa Extract
Latin Name: Stemona japonica
Used Part: Root
Appearance: 100% through 80 Mesh Brown fine powder
Active Ingredients: 1% Stemonine HPLC; 10:1
Package: 1-5kg Aluminum Foil Bag;10kg or 25kg Paper Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Information of Stemona Tuberosa Extract
Stemona tuberosa is a species of flowering plant in the family Stemonaceae. Stemona tuberosa is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. It can be used as a treatment for Pediculus capitus and Phthirus pubis typically with low skin irritation.
Application of Stemona Tuberosa Extract
1. Antitussive expectorant effect.
2. Resistant to microbial action.
3. Effect of bronchial smooth muscle.
Stemona Tuberosa Extract Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!