Red Clover Extract
Red Clover Extract is made from the whole herb of Trifolium Pratense, which is a herbaceous species of flowering plant in the bean family Fabaceae, native to Europe, Western Asia and northwest Africa.
Product Name: Red Clover Extract
Latin Name: Trifolium Pratense Extract
Appearance: Dark Green to Black Powder
Active Ingredient: Isoflavone HPLC
Package: 1-5KG Packaged with Aluminum Foil Bags; 10KG or 25KG packaged with cartons
Guarantee Period: 2 Years
Information of Red Clover Extract
Red Clover Extract contains Isoflavones, including Bbiochanin A, Formononetin, Daidzein, Genistein, Sission, Ononin, Genistein and so on. The Red Clover Extract can be used as estrogen to prevent and treat breast cancer, prostatic cancer, rarefaction of bone and so on.
Application of Red Clover Extract
1. Applied in health products;
2. Applied in pharmaceuticals.
Red Clover Extract Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!