Radish Seed Extract
Radish Seed Extract is made from Raphanus sativus seed. The Radish is an edible root vegetable of the Brassicaceae family that was domesticated in Europe in pre-Roman times. Radishes are grown and consumed throughout the world, being mostly eaten raw as a crunchy salad vegetable.
Product Name: Radish Seed Extract
Latin Name: Semen Raphani
Used Part: Seed
Appearance: 80 Mesh Brown Powder
Active Ingredients: 5：1 10：1 20：1
Package: 1-5kg Aluminum Foil Bag; 10kg or 25kg Paper Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Informaton of Radish Seed Extract
Radish Seed Extract is used in food and pharmaceuticals. It is applied for treatment of distension, constipation and cough. It can not only promote digestion and dissipate food stagnation but also resolve phlegm.
Application of Radish Seed Extract
1. Applied in food and drink supplement
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in cosmetics field.
Radish Seed Extract Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!