Myrrh Extract is made from the dried resin of commiphora myrrha, which is in the Burseraceae family. The palnt is native to Somalia Peninsula, Ethiopia and South Arabian Peninsula. The main useful ingredients in Myrrh Extract are commiphoric acid, commiphorinic acid, heerabomyrrholic acid, heerabomyrrhol, heeraboresene and commiferin.
Product Name: Myrrh Extract
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: Myrrh Extract 10:1; 20:1 UV
Part Used: Resin
Package: 1-5KG Packaged with Aluminum Foil Bags; 10KG or 25KG packaged with cartons
Guarantee Period: 2 Years
Information of Myrrh Extract
The source of Myrrh Extract is the tree sap of commiphora myrrha, which is also called myrrh, african myrrh or gum myrrh. It has been used in Chinese Traditional Medicine for more than 1,500 years. It was also recorded in the Old Testament that the Myrrh was made into ointment. Researches prove that Myrrh can activate blood circulation, relieve pain and treat swelling.
With the development of modern medicine, a lot of health benefits are found in Myrrh Extract.
1. Myrrh Extract is one of the best anticancer products to treat and prevent breast cancer and prostatic cancer, due to the fact that the Myrrh Extract has better effect and it is more safe than normal chemotherapy drugs, as it only kills cancer cells without damaging normal cells.
2. It is reported that mansmbinoic acid is isolated from Myrrh, which can kill dermatophyte and prevent its growth. It is also proved that the mansmbinoic acid can inhibit the formation of peroxidase, which is the main substance leads to inflammation in hunman body. So it is positive that the Myrrh Extract has antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Scientists in Italy have discovered three kinds of sesquiterpenes, which have amazing analgesic effect. Experiments with mice show that certain injection can stop pain from burn injury, and certain oral dosage helps mice bear the pain of spasm from acetic acid injection.
4. Four new kinds of sesquiterpenoids compounds are also found in Myrrh Extract, and they perform well in nerves protection.
5. Another study shows that Myrrh Extract can accelerate platelet aggregation and improve the generation of thrombin to help blood coagulation, so it can be used to stop bleeding.
Application of Myrrh Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceuticals.
2. Applied in health products.
3. Applied in spices.
Myrrh Extract Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!