Kacip Fatimah Extract
Kacip Fatimah Extract is made from the whole herb of Labisia Pumila, which grwows in tropical rainforest of Southeast Asia. Kacip Fatimah is regarded as one of the most valuable herbs in Malaysia, and it is widely used for breast enlargement, skin care, treatment of diseases during menstrual period.
Product Name: Kacip Fatimah Extract
Appearance: Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: Kacip Fatimah Extract Powder 10:1, 20:1, 30:1
Package: 1-5KG Packaged with Aluminum Foil Bags; 10KG or 25KG packaged with cartons
Guarantee Period: 2 Years
Information of Kacip Fatimah Extract
Kacip Fatimah Extract contains estrogen, and it is helpful to regulate internal secretion for women, thus it will improve cell activity, smoothen skin and prolong life. It is also used to treat menorrhalgia.
Appliaction of Kacip Fatimah Extract
1. Applied in health products.
2. Applied in pharmaceuticals.
Kacip Fatimah Extract Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!