Ginger Root Extract
Ginger Root Extract has been used as pharmaceutical materials in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. Ginger was used frequently to treat dyspepsia and colic. It was also employed to disguise the taste of medicines. Ginger is on the FDA's generally recognized as safe' list, though it does interact with some medications. Ginger is contraindicated in people suffering from gallstones as the herb promotes the release of bile from the gallbladder. Ginger may also reduce cholesterol, which makes it useful for treating heart diseases.
Product Name: Ginger Root Extract
Latin Name: Zingiber officinale Roscoe
Used Part: Root
Appearance: 80 mesh yellow powder
Active Ingredients: Gingerol 5% HPLC
Package: 1-5kg Aluminum Foil Bag; 10kg or 25kg Paper Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Information of Ginger Root Extract
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinale has been used as a medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example, ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions. In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger is an important cooking spice and is believed to be able to treat cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even painful menstrual periods. Native to Asia, ginger root has been used in culinary spice for at least 4,400 years.
Application of Ginger Root Extract
1. Applied in food field, as the raw material of food, it is nutritious and good for stomach, has detoxication effect.
2. Applied in pharmaveutical field, promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckleless and wrinkleless.
Ginger Root Extract Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.