Chrysin is a naturally occurring flavone, a type of flavonoid. It is found in the passion flowers Passiflora caerulea and Passiflora incarnata, and in Oroxylum indicum. It is also found in chamomile, in the mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, and in honeycomb.
Product Name: Chrysin
Chemical Name: 5,7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one
Appearance: 100% through 80 Mesh
Active Ingredients: 98%, 99% HPLC
Package: 1-5kg Aluminum Foil Bag;10kg or 25kg Paper Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Information of Chrysin Powder
Chrysin is available as a bodybuilding supplement and it is taken with the hope of raising testosterone levels or stimulating testosterone production. Chrysin can be used for anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and it can reduce blood pressure and prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Application of Chrysin Powder
1. Applied in health products
2. Applied in pharmaceuticals
Chrysin Powder Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!