Cherry Powder is made from the fruit of cerasus pseudocerasus, which is native to China, America, Canada, Chile, Australia and some European countries. The Cherry fruit is full of sugar, protein, vitamins and mineral elements.
Product Name: Cherry Powder
Latin Name: Cerasus Pseudocerasus Powder
Used Part: Fruit
Appearance: Pink Powder
Package: 1-5kg Aluminum Foil Bag;10kg or 25kg Paper Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Information of Cherry Powder
Cherry Powder has higher content of iron than other fruit powder, and it is the best product to treat anemia. Cherry Powder can be used to treat spleen and stomach weakness, inappetence, diarrhea, deficiency of liver and kidney. It is also used to relieve muscle soreness. In cosmetics, it can help fade freckles and beautify skin.
Application of Cherry Powder
1. Applied in health products.
2. Applied in pharmaceuticals.
3. Applied in cosmetics.
Cherry Powder Pictures
Why Choose Us
We have been devoting ourselves to developing and producing natural plant extract. Our products are widely used in health food, cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and many other fields. According to the GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, we have successfully built plant extract and fruit juice concentration manufacturing departments with HPLC(High Performance Liquid Chromatography), GC(Gas Chromatography), AAS(Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) testing machines in them. Our products have been certified by FDA(Registration no.: 14436642972), Kosher, Halal, SGS and so on, 100% guaranteed and reliable.
1. Free sample is available for you to check the quality of the product before our cooperation.
2. On time delivery to your appointed address is promised. Our rich customs clearance experience and 100 countries export qualifications ensure the arrival of goods.
3. 2 years quality guarantee period of our products is offered to ensure your interests to be protected with consistent service.
More product information, Click here to get now!
More origin questions, Click here to get now!
More production process questions, Click here to consult now!
More testing and identificating questions, Click here to consult now!
Ohter questions, Click here to consult now!